What: THOUSANDS Pumpkins of all sizes, acorn and butternut squash, decorative gourds
When: Friday the 25th of September 2015 > Oct 31
How: Sold on farm by the pound, wow what a spring but we got them grown!!!
Fun for the Whole Family
Scarecrow's Haunted Barn! • Haunted Cornfield! •
Punkin Playland! GIANT JUMPING PILLOW, a favorite with everyone!! On the hour see THE PUNKINATOR, Farm animals on display
- Heartland Farms, 5111 Osage Road, Waterloo
OCTOBER hours are Tuesday through Sunday 10AM till 7PM. We will be closed Monday evenings, also note closing at 7PM.
- Cost: Weekdays Tuesday through Friday $8, Saturday and Sunday $10 for admission into Heartland Farms for ages 3
and up, age 2 and under are free. Stay as long as you like
and enjoy all the following:
- GIANT JUMPING PILLOW, a favorite with everyone.
- Scarecrow’s Haunted Barn, animated with scary
sights and sounds, a mid level scary haunt, MANY NEW SCARES!!
- Haunted Scarytale Cornfield, a walk in the Iowa
tall corn with some still scene ‘scares’ for
the younger children.
- Hayride about every 15 minutes or so, a ten minute ride
in the Iowa countryside, very nice.
- Pumpkin Playland. Fun & frolic area for the
kids, 2 bouncers this year, Straw Mountain
- Farm animals on display, pony, cows, goats, chickens,
turkeys and BunnyVille our little town of bunnies.
- PUNKINATOR, an air powered pumpkin “cannon”
is powered up at the top of the hour for a few hits on the
target or out of sight in to corn field, the
favorite of all.
- Many families come out and enjoy hours of quality time,
the kids have blast.
- Group rates are available (minimum 10 paying) for birthday parties,
scout groups etc, USE ONLINE GROUP SCHEDULING, send it, we will email back confirmation and or call to work out details. Or Call 319-232-3779. We can accommodate up to 300 for
special events or functions. Group Rate is $6 weekdays, $7 weekends. For groups over 100, special rates may be arranged.
Come out to the Farm!
5111 Osage Rd. Waterloo, IA
1 Mile North of Elk Run Heights on Elk Run Rd., turn
for more information.
click here to enlarge >>
WATCH SOME PUMPKINATOR